Big Brother Catch-up
April 6, 2008
It’s been a relatively non-dramatic week in the Big Brother House and the house guests seem to be pretty comfortable with their love/hate relationships with each other. They really pulled together to win the food competition, so you know they can still function together as a team. But when it comes to nominations and HoH and POV competitions, it’s balls to the walls. Spoilers and reviews after the jump:
- Joshuah is out. Voted out last week 3-1. He was a bit surprised, thinking it would be 2-2 and Natalie would keep him. Sorry Joshuah…you’ll have to go find some other women to scream at. Maybe at Chelsia in the sequester house? She actually deserves a good screaming at, doesn’t she?
- Adam wins HoH. This guy is a survivor, but in the “lucky” sense. He needs to watch how he treats everyone this week so it doesn’t haunt him next week.
- Adam was going to nominate James and Sharon, but James broke down and cried and got him to change his mind.
- Adam nominates Sheila and Sharon. Sheila is pissed. Sharon saw it coming. Adam said he was giving James a chance and if he didn’t win the POV, then he’s going home. James liked those odds, until…
- Ryan wins POV. Sheila is relieved as she “knows” that Ryan will use it to save her. The plan then is to have James back-doored. James is taking it a little better this time, rather than getting all sad and mopey. This is a smart move if he has any chance of staying, because the reast of the house guests have repeatedly told him how much of a drag he is when gets all negative and lame.
- James does some campaigning to stay in the house vs Sharon. Might as well, since he has nothing to lose.
- Adam talks about his foreskin and has mock sex to a reluctant Sheila (clothed, etc…probably just to bug her).
- The house guests get toys to play with, like RC trucks, play-dough, etc. It must be mind-numbing to be in that house, really.
- The 24/7 feeds are still where it’s all at. Click the links to the right and get ‘em started. First 2 weeks are free.